Sunday 4 August 2013

Sticks and stones my brack my bones but names will for ever scare me.

"Sticks and stones my brack my bones but names will never hurt me."
Who ever it was that came up with this line was for sure, the one dishing out the punches and the names.
Cuts and broses heal and most of the time will not never a scar.
But words. Words are the knife. They cut deeper then blade, leaving wounds that never heal no mater how much time or love you give them.
Now mater how strong you are Those words leave a mark on you.

I was told by some one that I had a twisted mind. That I made things up to get away with things, had people wrapped around my finger, that I was bitter and resentful. (I could go on but it would just make me angry)

It took me a while but I found a small way of making it work for me work for.
A twisted mind have I, make up things do I?
So screw you bitch. Take a look.






It my not stop the way I feel. But I find it makes me smile when I see it.
Because I found something positive in words that were said to break me, to make me feel worthless and small. They still do.

If she ever has the balls to look at these then I hope she realizes that it is a "fuck you, bitch" message to her. And no you did not in inspire me.
Those words are there to remind me to be strong, be proud of what I do (and write), and I can be bigger and better then those how say those cruel killing words.
"YOU WILL NOT DESTROY ME"  

No comments: